I’m 4 parts realist, 1 part idealist and a pinch of geek. Knead together and season well with curiosity. Bake for 28 years in a fiery temper. Let cool completely, and serve with a side of bubbly and a dollop of wit. Enjoy!
If you feel compelled to contact me, please email me at Nancy at tinynancer [at] gmail [dot] com. I welcome comments, critiques, contributions and all other applicable literary alliterations. Unless otherwise noted, all writing and photographs are copyright by yours truly.
- The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is sannakji.
- I’m a teetotaler, but not necessarily by my own volition.
- I come to New York by way of Los Angeles, where I worked in restaurant PR and marketing.
- I make a damn good guacamole.
- You can’t truly understand where I’m going until you understand where I’ve been.